Last updated: Jun 27,2022
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- When you use or interact with our Site
- In your email, text, and other electronic messages with us.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies regarding your information and how we use it and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information about users of our Site, including information:
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Automatically as you use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and commercial vendors that we use to implement or provide our Services.
Information We Collect
As you use our Site, we may use automatic data collection or tracking technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Traffic data, referral data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you use (or information that you retrieve) on our Services.
- Information about your computer or other device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information,
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting(s) on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting(s) so that it will refuse to accept cookies, our system(s) and technologies will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or “flash cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser setting(s) as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons.Portions of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (sometimes also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third-parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or through our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 and do not target our Services to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, message firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target or objective criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and deliver our Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
CALIFORNIA AND CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND DISCLOSURES
Your California Privacy Rights to Request Disclosure
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information about our practices related to the disclosure of your personal information us and our affiliated entities to certain third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
In addition, if you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you the right to request certain information about our practices with respect to California Information. In particular, you can request the following:
- The categories and specific pieces of your California Information that we’ve collected.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your California Information.
- The categories or types of third parties with which we have shared your California Information.
To exercise your CCPA rights with respect to this information, message email@example.com
We have implemented security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to (or collected by) our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or implemented through the Site.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date the Policy was last revised is found at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, message firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguide.net 7080 Donlon Way, Suite 208, Dublin, CA 94568